Competition Terms & Conditions
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers on FootballFanCast.com. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules and/or restrictions to entry stated on the website.
1. Promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. Football FanCast, Snack Media and any promoter, if not Football FanCast, or other partner in a competition which provides the prize(s) reserve the right to substitute the prize(s) for (an)other prize(s) of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. It is the sole responsibility of the winning entrant to arrange time off work if necessary. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be usually be notified by email on the day of the draw unless another method of notification and timescale is given in the Terms and Conditions of the specific competition. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or other form of notification where relevant or another winner will be drawn.
10. Winners will receive their prize within 28 days of being notified.
11. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the Football FanCast website at any time.
12. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Snack Media, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
13. The website Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the promoter and/or Snack Media where the promoter of a specific competition is a different entity.
15. Football FanCast will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
16. You hereby grant and assign to Snack Media the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in and/or arising from your entry and your involvement in the Competitions (including, without limitation, all interviews, pictures, audio, audio-visual, whether your appearance is featured or incidental) in all media and technology (the “Products”), and where such Products are not in existence at the date of these terms and conditions, by way of present assignment of future assignment. In addition, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive all rights granted to you pursuant to Sections 77-89 (inclusive) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as may be modified, superseded or re-enacted) and any similar so-called “moral rights” prevailing in any part of the World.
17. Any promotional draw will be held by Snack Media, where it is the promoter, in the presence of at least one other independent person who will oversee the draw, and at least one independent judge if judging of entries is required.
18. Promoter, unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions of the specific competition, is Snack Media Limited, 2nd Floor Asta House, 65 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HE with UK company registration number 6120966.