Manchester United manager David Moyes has been breaking records for all the wrong reasons this season and he’s broken yet another one after they fell to a 3-0 defeat in the Manchester Derby.
The 44 seconds it took for Edin Dzeko to open the scoring was the fastest away goal at Old Trafford in Premier League history.
Apart from this, Moyes has also recorded a number of historic defeats as well as a records for their horrid form. Here are some of the negative records the manger has broken after less than one season in charge.
Here a just some of the many low points in Moyes’ first season in charge of the club. Another statistic to worth mentioning is that he has lost more league games this season than Sir Alex Ferguson has in his last three full seasons in charge. Hopefully the Dzeko strike can be the last record he’ll break for a while now…
1. First home loss to West Brom since 1979
2. First home loss to Newcastle since 1972
3. First home loss to Everton since 1992
4. First ever home loss to Swansea
5. First league loss to Stoke since 1984
6. Managing three defeats in a row for the first time since 2001
7. Having United’s worst home form for over a decade