Terms and Conditions
Your Arsenal, Your Way content hub football giveaway
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Snack Media, Arsenal their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion,
- No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09.30 BST on 26th May 2016 and 17.00 BST on 6th June 2016.
- To Enter: Go to europcar.co.uk/yourarsenalyourway and submit your full name, email address, date of birth and opt-in for Europcar further communications in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Prize: One signed football – signed by 2015/2016 squad
- The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promotes any political agenda.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to email@example.com 2 months after the Promotion Period closing date.
- This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Snack Media, 18 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, NW5 1HL.
FAN OF THE MATCH COMPETITION
1. The competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of Snack Media Ltd subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
1a. The winner will receive an Arsenal home shirt from the 2015/16 season.
2. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with the acceptance of the prize.
3. To enter the Twitter competition you must Tweet about the Arsenal match with the #AFCLive
4. Only one entry per person per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
5. Closing date for entries is 8pm BST on Saturday 17th October 2015.
6. Each competition will have one winner selected from all valid entries (by independent adjudicator PromoVeritas). The winner will be notified by Twitter direct message within 24 hours of a winner being selected. The decision will be final.
7. Winners must claim prizes within 24 hours of being contacted. How to claim details will be provided with winner’s notification.
8. Winners will be required to confirm their full name, address, email address, contact telephone number within 24 hours of Snack Media attempting to contact them. Members that do not confirm the stated details may forfeit their prize which will result in an alternative winner being drawn in their place.
9. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, another winner will be selected and the entry will be void.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
12. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
Europcar Prestige Hire Terms and Conditions
The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions. Standard terms & conditions of hire apply, see www.europcar.co.uk or participating Prestige branches for details. Prize available is for Prestige hires in the UK only, subject to availability, excluding 4×4 vehicles. Additional products e.g fuel, Risk Reduction Cover+ are not included in the prize. The excess for prestige cars is £2000.
The prize is non-transferable. Subject to availability and driver qualification. Minimum age 25, additional age restrictions may apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prize is available for weekend hire from 29/09/15 – 31/01/16. In order to redeem the vehicle a refundable pre-authorisation deposit of £250 will be required via credit card, driving licence (and DVLA Share Driving Licence passcode), and proof of address (Utility bill/bank statement (less than 3 months old).