Terms and Conditions
Europcar RT and Follow @EuropcarSport Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09:00 on 9th June 2016 and 12 noon 30th June 2016
- To Enter: Log into your Twitter account (or create one for free) and follow @EuropcarSport if you are not already doing so. Then, retweet the promotional tweet, which includes the following copy:
RT and FOLLOW us on @EuropcarSport for your chance to win a signed 2015/2016 Arsenal shirt
Please note, only entries that are officially retweeted (not copied and pasted) will be valid and entered into the draw.
- No purchase is necessary; however internet access and a valid Twitter account is required.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- The Prizes: Two winners will each win 1 x signed Arsenal shirt from the 2015/2016 squad.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into the prize draw. Winner selection will be conducted within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner notification: The winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter within 5 working days of the date of the draw. The winners have 7 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond in the timeframe set out above, the winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize from prize acceptance.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
- In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Twitter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
- The name and county of the winner may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com with “Europcar Signed Shirt RT and Follow PD” in the title to arrive between 1st August 2016 and 1st January 2017.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
PROMOTER: Europcar Group UK Limited, Company Number 01089053, registered office at James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7A
Your Arsenal, Your Way content hub football giveaway
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Snack Media, Arsenal their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion,
- No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09.30 BST on 26th May 2016 and 17.00 BST on 6th June 2016.
- To Enter: Go to europcar.co.uk/yourarsenalyourway and submit your full name, email address, date of birth and opt-in for Europcar further communications in order to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person during the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Prize: One signed football – signed by 2015/2016 squad
- The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promotes any political agenda.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the winners for any loss or damage whatsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 2 months after the Promotion Period closing date.
- This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Snack Media, 18 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, NW5 1HL.
FAN OF THE MATCH COMPETITION
1. The competition is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of Snack Media Ltd subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
1a. The winner will receive an Arsenal home shirt from the 2015/16 season.
2. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with the acceptance of the prize.
3. To enter the Twitter competition you must Tweet about the Arsenal match with the #AFCLive
4. Only one entry per person per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
5. Closing date for entries is 8pm BST on Saturday 17th October 2015.
6. Each competition will have one winner selected from all valid entries (by independent adjudicator PromoVeritas). The winner will be notified by Twitter direct message within 24 hours of a winner being selected. The decision will be final.
7. Winners must claim prizes within 24 hours of being contacted. How to claim details will be provided with winner’s notification.
8. Winners will be required to confirm their full name, address, email address, contact telephone number within 24 hours of Snack Media attempting to contact them. Members that do not confirm the stated details may forfeit their prize which will result in an alternative winner being drawn in their place.
9. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, another winner will be selected and the entry will be void.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
12. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
Europcar Prestige Hire Terms and Conditions
The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions. Standard terms & conditions of hire apply, see www.europcar.co.uk or participating Prestige branches for details. Prize available is for Prestige hires in the UK only, subject to availability, excluding 4×4 vehicles. Additional products e.g fuel, Risk Reduction Cover+ are not included in the prize. The excess for prestige cars is £2000.
The prize is non-transferable. Subject to availability and driver qualification. Minimum age 25, additional age restrictions may apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prize is available for weekend hire from 29/09/15 – 31/01/16. In order to redeem the vehicle a refundable pre-authorisation deposit of £250 will be required via credit card, driving licence (and DVLA Share Driving Licence passcode), and proof of address (Utility bill/bank statement (less than 3 months old).