WIN TICKETS TO WATCH ENGLAND VS RUSSIA AT THE 2016 UEFA
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS™ IN FRANCE
Thanks to Carlsberg, you could be in with a chance to substitute your local
pub for the French Riviera, supporting Roy Hodgson’s men in their opening
UEFA EURO 2016™ fixture against Russia, at the Stade Velodrome in
This summer, Carlsberg is looking to substitute pessimism for optimism,
chores for cheers, even your work shirt for an England shirt, ensuring it’s
giving fans across the country the chance to get behind England at UEFA
As the Official Beer of the England Team and of UEFA EURO 2016™,
Carlsberg has teamed up with the SN&CK Media Ltd to offer an exceptional
experience for an England fan just like you.
Carlsberg is offering a pair of tickets (incl. travel and one night’s
accommodation) to support the Three Lions in France for the opening fixture
against Russia, and you could be in with a chance of winning!
Who was the top scorer at Euro96?
A – Davor Suker
B – Oliver Bierhoff
C – Alan Shearer
Because if Carlsberg Did Substitutions, they’d probably be the best
substitutions in the world.
To check out the amazing ways Carlsberg is making UEFA EURO 2016™
better for the fans, and substituting the mundane for the extraordinary in
France this summer, visit https://www.footballfancast.com/carlsberg-comp,
follow @CarlsbergUK on Twitter and like the Facebook page at
KEY COMPETITION STIPULATIONS
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK including N. Ireland
2. Participants must be of the age of 18 years or over.
3. Media partner to confirm competition starts at (Fri 15th April) and
ends at (Tuesday 19th April ) (the “Competition”)
All mechanics driven through social media must contain the three above
UEFA Euro 2016™ ticket competitions T&C’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK including N. Ireland aged 18 years or over,
excluding employees of (SN&CK Media Ltd), their relatives and anyone professionally
connected with the promotion.
2. The Competition starts at (Fri 15th April) and ends at (Tues 19th April) (the
3. All winners and entrants must be 18 years old or over.
4.. Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Use of a false name, address
will disqualify any entrant from receiving the prize.
5. Any entrant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by the
Promoter, prize provider(s) and/or their agents and with all relevant laws, rules and
regulations. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements,
laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prize.
6. There will be one winners selected from the promotion
7. One prize will be awarded to each winner, the Competition prize includes –
• A pair of tickets to England v Russia on June 11, 2016 in Marseille
• Return flights from Stansted Airport. Competition winners must cover own return travel
expenses to Stansted Airport
• One night of accommodation in a three-star (minimum) hotel
• Transfers in France
All ticket holders will be required to carry British passports and be able to identify themselves
as the designated ticket holder Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
Any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled, and the ticket
holders refused admission
8. The Competition Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the Competition end date.
9. Those entrants that comply with the entrance criteria will be entered into a prize draw.
The winner will be selected at random by a qualified independent judge.
10.The winners must claim their prize by notifying their date of birth, full name, contact
telephone number and delivery address for the prize to be fulfilled within 24 hours of the
respective Competition or they will become subject to clause 11 (below)
Tickets will be dispatched by the end of May 2016 by recorded delivery
11.In the event that the Winners cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made
within the time periods set out in clause 8. above or, if the winner fails to meet any other
eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and the promoter reserves
the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize
to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a Winner is found.
13.The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or winner notifications that are
incomplete, delayed, damaged, corrupted, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever
14. All instructions on the promotion are deemed to form part of the rules, as are these terms
and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
15.The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time
due to circumstances beyond its control.
16.The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name in unpaid post-competition
related publicity. The promoter shall retain the IP rights for any publicity material.
17.All instructions on the promotion are deemed to form part of the rules, as are these terms
Entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
18 Dartmouth Park Road