Ticket competitions T&C’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK including N. Ireland aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Snack Media, their relatives, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Competition starts at 14:41 (GMT) on 03/08/2016 and ends at 11:00 (GMT) on 05/08/2016 (the “Competition”)
- To enter the Competition, entrants must answer a multiple choice question and email their answer to an email provided by Snack Media in the copy.
- All winners and entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Use of a false name, address will disqualify any entrant from receiving the prize.
- Any entrant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by the Promoter, prize provider(s) and/or their agents and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations. Failure to comply with instructions, itineraries, rules, restrictions, requirements, laws and guidelines may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prize.
- There will be one winner selected from the promotion
- One prize will be awarded to each winner, the Competition prize includes –
- 2 x Liverpool vs Barcelona
- The Competition Winner’s will be notified within 24 hours of the Competition end date.
- Those entrants that comply with the entrance criteria will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be selected at random by a qualified independent judge.
11.The winners must claim their prize by notifying Snack Media of their Date of birth, full name, contact telephone number and delivery address for the prize to be fulfilled within 24 hours of the respective Competition or they will become subject to clause 12. below.
12.In the event that the Winners cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within the time periods set out in clause 11. above or, if the winner fails to meet any other eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a Winner is found.
14.The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or winner notifications that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, corrupted, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
15.All instructions on the promotion are deemed to form part of the rules, as are these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
16.The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
17.The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name in unpaid post-competition related publicity. The promoter shall retain the IP rights for any publicity material.
18.All instructions on the promotion are deemed to form part of the rules, as are these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
Promoter:Snack Media, 18 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, NW5 1HL.