Brett Ormerod became the first player to score in all four divisions for one club.
He scored the winning goal at Wembley, which secured Blackpool a place in the Premier League and over his career he has played for Accrington Stanley, Blackpool, Preston and Southampton to name but a few.
The 38-year-old has scored 136 goals over his career and now he answers 10 questions all football fans want to know.
1) Who is your best mate in football?
I’ve met loads of great lads in my career but the I speak with Keith Southern and Paul McKenna the most – they’re both great lads.
2) Do you have any rituals that you do before every game?
I have loads! I get a bit OCD with rituals especially if we won the week before or I played well then I will try and do things the same such as wear the same shirt and tie, or drive to the ground the same route!
3) What do you eat before matches?
I usually have pasta or chicken and beans.
4) What is your favourite ground you have ever played at?
I always liked White Hart Lane, but nothing beats Wembley!!!
5) Who is the best player you have ever played with?
Tough question. I played with some quality player but Matt Le Tissier was the best even though I joined Southampton when he had nearly finished.
6) What boots to you wear for Games
I have always worn Umbro Specialli.
7) Who was your favourite player growing up?
Simon garner at Blackburn. He was a local hero.
8) Who did you support growing up?
Blackburn Rovers was who I supported, but me AND mates always had a first division team as well and I liked Everton, Rovers were in the old Division 2 back then.
9) What do you remember of your first professional game?
My debut in the league was coming on as sub for Blackpool in March 1997 against Chesterfield away, Seann Dyche was marking me!
10) Best player you have ever played against?
Again it’s a tough question but it would have to be Paul Scholes or Thierry Henry – both were unbelievable players!