Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Revealed: 92% of fans want Man United to make summer Griezmann move

Manchester United undoubtedly stole the headlines over the summer during their pursuit of Paul Pogba. The Red Devils’ interest in the Frenchman dominated the gossip columns and was unavoidable on Twitter until the whole saga finally relented with #POGBACK on the same day as the Charity Shield – a game in which another marquee signing, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, made an impact.

And it seems that this ‘Galactico’ method will be the approach Man United adopt going forward, with Antoine Griezmann a target for the coming off-season. The Atletico Madrid forward has been staggeringly good in La Liga for some time, but the Rojiblancos face a near impossible battle to keep him given his €100m (£86.1m) release clause and The Premier League giants’ willingness to pay up.

With Griezmann having supposedly all but agreed personal terms with Man United, the writing looks to be on the wall, so we asked fans of the club whether or not they want the 25-year-old this summer, and the result is hardly a shock…

An overwhelming majority of 92% are keen for Griezmann to be Man United’s big buy this summer, and given his quality, we’re not sure what the other 8% are thinking…

Article title: Revealed: 92% of fans want Man United to make summer Griezmann move

Please leave feedback to help us improve the site: