Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Brom fans want £25m Tottenham target sent to the reserves

West Bromwich Albion fans are currently unhappy with Saido Berahino and want him pushed into the reserves after he was trying to force an exit, Express reports.

The 22-year-old was heavily linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur this summer, but club chairman Jeremy Peace stood firm on his decision to keep hold of the striker.

Following the close of the transfer window, Berahino posted that he would never play for the Baggies again after his transfer request was denied.

WANT MORE? >> West Bromwich Albion Transfer News | Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News

Berahino was recently pictured taking a private jet to France during the international break, with fans creating a poll over whether his services were still needed.

Only 28 percent of the fans wanted him to continue his role for the side, while the remaining 72 percent wanted to see him sent to train with the reserves.

However, he is likely to still have a part to play after manager Tony Pulis included his name in the 25-man Premier League squad for the current campaign.


Article title: West Brom fans want £25m Tottenham target sent to the reserves

Please leave feedback to help us improve the site: