Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Revealed: 66% of Aston Villa fans do not want to sign Hudson-Odoi

Aston Villa fans will be forgiven for already looking ahead to the January transfer window after what has been a torrid start to the campaign.

A sequence of just one victory in ten matches across all competitions led to Steve Bruce being axed as manager two weeks ago, with Villa then losing to Millwall before appointing Dean Smith last week.

Smith faces a tough task as he looks to reignite Villa’s promotion charge this season and recruits in January will be crucial, with reports suggesting another forward would be recruited in the form of Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi.

We asked Villa fans whether they would like to see the U17 World Cup winner brought to Villa Park and the results are now in.

A majority of 66% of fans do not believe Hudson-Odoi would be a good addition to compete for a starting spot with the likes of Jonathan Kodjia, Yannick Bolasie and Albert Adomah, while the remaining 34% said they would like to see the teenager signed on loan.

[brid autoplay=”true” video=”307232″ player=”12034″ title=”Rafa’s Pub Facts Germany Hit New Low & Jadon Sancho Makes Us Feel Old”]

Article title: Revealed: 66% of Aston Villa fans do not want to sign Hudson-Odoi

Please leave feedback to help us improve the site: