Chelsea are to launch a mega money bid for FC Porto teenage sensation Ruben Neves next summer, reports the London Evening Standard.
The 18-year old starlet played in his side’s recent 2-1 over the Blues, impressing in the heart of the engine room.
Reports suggest boss Jose Mourinho has sent scouts to view the Portuguese under-21 defensive midfielder, and his outing against the side during midweek’s win has convinced the ‘Special One’ to launch a bid next year.
Neves has previously been linked with the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona, but the West London side may seize the initiative with a huge £29m bid.
Paul Pogba is said to be another target has Mourinho looks to revamp his midfield options, but is said to be favouring a switch to Barcelona.
The Stamford Bridge outfit are said to have had a £60m bid knocked back by Juventus for the French midfielder during the last transfer window.
— Titanbet (@TitanBet) September 30, 2015