Eden Hazard has brushed off talk of a possible move to Real Madrid in the summer, per Sky Sports.
The Chelsea winger continues to be linked with a mega switch to the Spanish capital.
Hazard is currently on international duty with Belgium.
However, reports earlier this week, Sky claim, made the assertion that Hazard had agreed to join Real in the summer after a conversation with Los Blancos boss Zinedine Zidane.
Hazard was questioned on the reports on Saturday but insisted there had been no developments surrounding his future.
He said: “There’s nothing in the reports.
“I’m only focused on tomorrow’s game against Cyprus. That’s all I’m thinking about.”
Hazard, of course, has scored 16 goals in all competitions this season and has been central to the Blues’ quest to qualify for the Champions League.
Real Madrid usually tend to get their man.
Cast your mind back to the sagas surrounding Gareth Bale and Luka Modric and one gets a clearer picture of what is in store for Chelsea this summer.
Zidane has long been said to hold a great deal of admiration for Hazard and it appears as though he could be central to the club’s summer transfer plans.
It would take a king’s ransom to extricate him from Stamford Bridge but Real have the budget to do it.
These words may offer some brief respite to fans but expect Real to come knocking on the door as soon as the transfer window is open.