Everton fans have reacted to a recent post from Moise Kean after the Italian posted a message on his Instagram account in which he claimed good things emerge from the difficult times.
Kean was replying to a message from his dad, who claimed his move to England was a mistake.
The former Juventus striker is now seemingly behind the likes of Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison and Cenk Tosun in the pecking order among Everton’s strikers and the fact he has not started in the league for almost two months attests to that.
News also broke last week which stated that the struggling teenager was dropped from the matchday squad at Southampton because of disciplinary issues.
Reports said that Kean was left out of the clash after he was late to a team meeting for a second time.
However, it does seem the Everton fans have got behind their man after his recent post.
Many supporters have praised him for his attitude as one fan said “this kid has got what it takes”, whilst another simply said, “bless him”.
Here’s what the Everton fans have had to say…
Love it. CAnt wait til he plays every week and starts firing
— The Music Autograph Collection (@MusicAutograph) November 17, 2019
Now he just needs to score his first goal. Hope it comes soon
— Giacomo Matteucci #COYB (@ThiagoUcci) November 18, 2019
Promptly goes to insta to let Moise know we love him …
— BB_Rowdy_and_Proud_UTFT (@bb_proud) November 17, 2019
Now let’s leave silva and brands to try & bring out his potential with us the best way they see fit. If silva fails then we hope the next man can do it but we as fans just need to support him
— Ant💙⚽️ (@acarter1878) November 17, 2019
Basically saying don’t listen to what my dad says one bit 🙌🏼 think this kid has got what it takes 💙
— Tom Gowers 💙AG21 (@TomGowers9) November 17, 2019
That’s the end of that then. 💙
— Cat of the Canals (@otrochris) November 17, 2019
@billany89 he isn’t going anywhere
— Tom Dawes (@Tomaldo86) November 17, 2019