Sadio Mane has been voted the Premier League PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month for the second time this season. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Senegalese forward won with 47% of the vote, beating Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling, who finished in second place with 14%.
In the first of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that Mane’s standout performances – scoring three goals to help keep up Liverpool’s title charge – has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
– Sadio Mane (Liverpool) – 47%
– Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – 14%
– Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace) – 14%
– Lucas Digne (Everton) – 11%
– Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) – 7%
– Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – 7%
The Championship vote opens at 11am on Monday 8th April. To vote go to: www.footballfancast.com/pfa-awards