The north London club have only made two signings so far this summer, with Vincent Janssen and Victor Wanyama arriving from AZ Alkmaar and Southampton respectively.
Speaking to the press today, White Hart Lane gaffer Mauricio Pochettino has suggested Spurs could make three more summer signings – although he refused to discuss individual transfer targets.
As quoted by Sky Sports, he said; “We try [to bring more players in]. We hope to sign one, two or three players – or maybe no-one. It depends on many things that will happen. We will try to find some players to sign.”
And Pochettino also hinted that Nabil Bentaleb will be allowed to leave club, following rumours that the Lilywhites are looking to sell the Algerian international for around £12million, but refused to be drawn on speculation regarding N’Jie.
The Argentine told reporters; “They are still our players. Bentaleb is not in my plans but Clinton is in the squad and is at the club.”
Spurs face Crystal Palace at home in their second Premier League fixture of the season this Saturday, after drawing with Everton on the top flight’s opening weekend.