Well, The Sun says that Eagles boss Roy Hodgson has identified the England international as one of his top targets after they preserved their Premier League status for at least another year following their 2-1 win against Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday.
The Sun says that Hodgson sees the 28-year-old as the missing piece in his jigsaw, and says that the attacker could be tempted to move to Selhurst Park following their impressive revival this season having lost their opening seven matches of the campaign.
The report adds that while Antonio signed a new contract last year when Slaven Bilic was still in charge of the Irons, it remains to be seen whether he has a future under David Moyes.
The versatile player, who has played as a winger, centre-forward, wing-back and full-back – on both sides of the pitch – for West Ham, came into the campaign as one of their biggest goal threats following a fruitful season last time out.
However, he has been injury-hit and has failed to hit any real form, meaning he has scored just three goals in 21 Premier League appearances, providing one assist.
The 28-year-old, who has been tipped to bounce back from his latest injury issue by Irons fans on Twitter, is direct and loves to use his pace and strength to run at defenders, and he would certainly be a good fit on paper for Palace in those terms.
While Antonio hasn’t enjoyed a particularly successful season, he has shown in the past that he can be one of their most useful attacking outlets, and they need to keep hold of him for that reason.
Yes, the niggling injuries he seems to keep picking up are frustrating, but the winger still has three years remaining on his contract at the London Stadium, and he still has plenty to give.
The fact that Moyes plays with wing-backs certainly hasn’t helped the 28-year-old given defending isn’t his strong point, yet he always puts in plenty of effort wherever he is asked to play – West Ham need players like him when the going gets tough.