Traore has been linked with Spurs at various points this summer, although Wolves rejected Tottenham’s £5m loan bid for the Spaniard last week.
Having lost both Erik Lamela and Gareth Bale and failed to replace Carlos Vinicius, Nuno Espirito Santo has been trying to bolster his attacker numbers this summer.
A striker would appear Santo’s priority, but Alasdair Gold recently reported that Traore could be signed instead of a forward, with the Wolves man able to play through the middle, as are the likes of both Heung Min Son and Lucas Moura.
Wolves boss Bruno Lage told Sky Sports that he expects the 25-year-old to remain at the club after their 1-0 defeat to Manchester United on Sunday.
However, with Bryan Gil Tottenham’s only attacking addition, Bridge refused to rule out Traore becoming a Tottenham player before the 11pm deadline.
He told FFC:
“I think with Traore, the offer was £5m loan plus future add-ons. I wouldn’t completely rule that out. I’ve got an inkling about that one.
“Tottenham wanted Martinez and Vlahovic, and they always wanted them with Kane. So, assuming Traore joined it would be Bergwijn, Moura and Son – Spurs think they can get away with a false-nine.”