1. Entrants must be resident in UK and over 18 at time of entry.
2. The draw is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of Football FanCast, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
3. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with the acceptance of the prize.
4. To enter the Twitter competition you must follow @FootballFanCast on http://www.twitter.com. If you do not follow @FootballFanCast, the entry cannot be considered.
5. Only one entry per person per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
6. Closing date for entries is 11am on Friday 22nd March 2013.
7. Each prize draw will have one winner selected at random from all valid entries (by an independent person). The winner will be notified by Twitter message within 24 hours of a winner being selected. Football FanCast’s decision will be final.
8. Winners must claim prizes within 24 hours of being contacted. How to claim details will be provided with winner’s notification.
9. Winners will be required to confirm their full name, address, email address, contact telephone number within 24 hours of Football FanCast attempting to contact them. Members that do not confirm the stated details may forfeit their prize which will result in an alternative winner being drawn in their place.
10. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, another winner will be selected and the entry will be void.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.